We're on the lookout for an experienced and talented Freelance/Interim Social Media Manager to join a global company. If you have a passion for social media and enjoy managing organic SoMe activities across various markets and channels, then this opportunity is for you!
You will be part of an international team of marketing professionals, and work with a purpose-driven brand that caters to both B2C and B2B audiences. Main focus will be on managing all of the SoMe activities and to improve reach and engagement while doing so, so get ready to make an impact!
Here's what you'll be doing:
• Planning, coordinating, translating and setting up content calendar for multiple SoMe platforms including Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and LinkedIn (focus on B2C audience)
• Strategize with colleagues on content plan to grow following and engagement on platforms
• Consult with colleagues on the B2B side as to best practice for SoMe content they are creating
• Dynamically coordinating with marketing colleagues to include marketing activities and product launches into SoMe plan
• While there will be a wealth of photography and video content for use on social — good skills in Photoshop, video editing suites and / or Canva are required to edit and create content as needed for the specific platforms
• Assistance with community management and liaising between agencies and customer service to create a good line of communication with our customers
• Ability to be agile with plan and make reactive changes when needed
• Self-starter with excellent time management skills is required to balance with variety of different tasks that are sent every day
• Ability to ‘think on the go’ – while majority of SoMe content can be planned well in advance, we need someone who can think on their feet and react to the environment around them – keeping SoMe current and in touch with the audience
• Work with stakeholders across the business – from global functions to independent markets. The translation process means forming good relationships to get things done quickly is crucial.
• Proven experience as a Social Media Manager with a min of 2-3 years experience, preferably in an international or global setting
• In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, including Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, and LinkedIn
• Ability to collaborate with colleagues to develop effective content plans that drive following and engagement.
• Proficiency in editing software such as Photoshop, video editing suites, and/or Canva to create visually appealing and engaging social media content if needed
• Proactive and self-motivated approach, with the ability to work independently and take initiative in managing social media activities
• Good communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to collaborate with stakeholders across different departments and regions, fostering positive relationships
• Proficiency in written and spoken English,
Place: Hybrid with a min. of 2-3 days at the office north of Copenhagen
Timing: Start beginning of June
Scope: Full time for a minimum of 6 months
If interested please forward CV via https://jelber.com/sign-up-for-jelber/ or contact: