Interim Affiliate Manager
For a leading subscription-based media brand we are seeking an Interim Affiliate Manager to join the team and play a pivotal role in expanding the affiliate marketing program.
As the Interim Affiliate Manager, you will take charge of the affiliate marketing efforts, focusing on recruiting new affiliates, nurturing existing partnerships, and maximizing the potential of the affiliate program.
The responsibilities will include:
- Identifying and recruiting new affiliates.
- Negotiating and establishing new affiliate partnerships.
- Maintaining ongoing relationships with current affiliates
- Identifying and implementing opportunities to enhance the affiliate program
- Reporting affiliate marketing promotions and activity to affiliates
- Monitoring and reporting relevant KPIs to management
- Collaborating with colleagues across the organization
- To excel in this role, we are looking for someone who has:
- Up-to-date knowledge of affiliate marketing trends
- An outgoing and engaging personality
- A deep understanding of marketing and the value that partnerships bring to a brand
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar role
- Good collaborator and negotiator
- Proficient in English and Danish
- Bonus points for knowledge of the media business and media industry
Scope: Full-time for a duration of 6-9 months.
Location: On-site at office in Copenhagen C. with opportunity for some remote work
Timing: Start during October
If interested please forward CV via https://jelber.com/sign-up-for-jelber/ and contact: