We are currently seeking a skilled freelance Copywriter to help a global pharmaceutical company as they embark on a journey to become the preferred choice in Canada within their field. In this role, you'll play a crucial part in engaging potential end-customers and driving attendance to events across Canada, where individuals can access testing and treatment services.
In close collaboration with performance specialists, Art Director and project leads, you will:
- Collaborate to develop creative and compelling content for diverse marketing channels, including social media, Google Ads, LinkedIn, and offline campaigns
- Develop creative concept and messaging
- Based on insights, learnings, and disease/market knowledge, create and develop the different assets
- Develop engaging and shareable content for various social media platforms, tailoring content to each platform's unique requirements.
- Contribute to the development of offline marketing materials
- Optimize assets based on performance feedback
We are looking for an individual with:
- Proficiency in developing creative concepts and messaging
- Ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams and contribute to creative brainstorming sessions
- Experience in Direct to Consumer performance marketing campaigns
- Preferred, but not mandatory: Experience with healthcare related campaigns
- Proficiency in producing digital campaign assets for SoMe, Display, landing pages, emails, Google and more
- Experience in marketing campaigns targeting the Canadian market
Scope: The main bulk of the work will be from 4 to 6 weeks in November/December, with the possibility of ongoing work throughout 2024.
Start date: ASAP
Location: Preferably based in Toronto/GTA in Canada
If interested please forward CV via https://jelber.com/sign-up-for-jelber/ or contact: