For a global pharma company, we are seeking two experienced freelance Agile Coach’s to help implement agile methodologies in the commercial part of the organization. In this role, you will work with a squad and implement agile principles and practices to identify areas for commercial improvement and innovation. You will act as a change agent, mentor, and facilitator to promote the adoption of agile methodologies and help kick start the journey towards a new culture of continuous improvement.
One squad will be based in Hamburg with focus on expanding the current strong German market position. The other squad will be based in New York with focus on getting out of a niche and growing the US market presence. For both squads there will be an internal product owner and the rest of the team will be cross functional with participants from sales, marketing, compliance, digital, medical etc.
For both squads it will require some physical presence together with the squads combined with remote work. Working language will be English.
• Provide coaching and guidance to the squads on agile principles, methodologies, and practices
• Facilitate agile ceremonies such as daily stand-ups, sprint planning, sprint reviews, and retrospectives
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify areas for innovation and improvement
• Coach teams on effective collaboration, communication, and problem-solving to achieve project goals
• Develop and maintain metrics to measure the success of agile implementation and provide regular reports to management
• Act as a change agent to promote a culture of continuous improvement and foster innovation across the organization
• At least 5 years of experience as an Agile Coach or Scrum Master
• Strong knowledge of agile methodologies such as Scrum and Lean and be able to apply them in different contexts.
• Experience coaching teams on agile methodologies and facilitating agile ceremonies
• Excellent communication, collaboration, and leadership skills
• Ability to work in a dynamic environment and manage multiple priorities simultaneously
• Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
• Experience working in the pharma or healthcare industry and understanding how this is different from e.g. Agile IT projects
• Full professional English proficiency
• Nationality or geography not so important
Place: Remote with some physical presence in Hamburg or New York
Time: June, August and September with kick off with Squad on June 5th
Scope: To be discussed. Could be full time or part time depending on availability and
If interested please forward your CV via https://jelber.dk/signup/