For a global company we are looking for an Interim Inbound Marketing Manager to join the Regional Marketing team at the HQ north of Copenhagen.
As an Inbound Marketing Manager, you will be optimising the digital user journeys in the North Western European region and help deliver business results for marketing campaigns. You will combine solid customer insights and market data analysis to optimize the digital inbound journey and ensure a world class customer experience. Digital marketing will be the core of this role combined with an ability to plan, optimise, and analyse digital content and journeys in collaboration with the marketing communications team, the digital agency and in-house resources.
Your primary tasks will be to:
• Create, manage, and execute multi-channel marketing campaigns leveraging SEO, paid media, inbound marketing, email, mail campaigns, and events to drive customer acquisition
• Optimise marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and web channels
• Segment audiences and build personalized journeys in our CRM and CDP systems
• Cooperate with Marketing Insights to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and convert customers
• Create monthly reports containing a robust description of monthly activity, suitable advice, and recommendations and a clear summary of performance against the key performance indicators and metrics
• Propose new and improved inbound marketing campaign ideas
• Ensure alignment with the overall corporate brand
Self-driven and outcome focused, with project management experience. It is essential that you have good communication skills, where you can communicate effectively with stakeholders across multiple levels and are inherently collaborative by nature. You thrive in an international environment and know how to act local and think global.
• Have previous experience in digital marketing management / CRM / Inbound / Web
• Have experience in Inbound Tools such as HubSpot, SalesForce and similar
• Have demonstrated proficiency in marketing automation, digital paid media and web management
• Are a creative thinker and problem solver
• Have excellent analytical skills and an outcome-driven mindset
• Fluency in written and spoken English is required. Proficiency in Dutch, Flemish or Nordic languages would be a plus, but is not mandatory.
Scope: Fulltime for 6 months
Place: Hybrid with 2-3 days at the office North of Copenhagen
Timing: Start April 1st (or right after Easter)
If interested, please forward you CV via https://jelber.dk/signup/ or contact: