We are looking for an Interim Email Marketing Manager and Marketing Automation Specialist for a global cutting edge technology company. You will be joining a ground-breaking company that is dedicated to empower change in the way work is done and shaping next year's innovations. As they are continuing to expand the operations across 9 regions and 23 languages, we are seeking a talented Specialist to join the digital marketing team.
You will be responsible for developing and deploying best-in-class email marketing programs across the 9 global regions. Your expertise in email marketing on both a tactical and operational level will help drive customer engagement and enhance the brand presence. You will have the opportunity to be creative and contribute to the development, definition, and creation of new user journeys and triggers.
- Develop and execute effective email marketing campaigns across 9 regions and 23 languages.
- Utilize your tactical and operational knowledge of email marketing to optimize campaigns for maximum engagement and conversions.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to create personalized user journeys and triggers that enhance the customer experience.
- Utilize marketing automation tools such as Hubspot, Marketing Cloud or similar platforms to execute and monitor campaigns.
- Leverage your B2B demand generation marketing experience to drive lead generation and nurture programs.
- Maintain a high level of professional English proficiency in all written and verbal communications.
- Use project management tools like Asana to effectively manage and track campaign progress.
- Proven experience in developing and executing successful email marketing campaigns.
- Strong knowledge of email marketing on a tactical and operational level.
- Ability to think creatively and contribute to the development of user journeys and triggers.
- Proficiency in working with marketing automation tools such as Hubspot, Marketing Cloud or similar platforms.
- Experience in B2B demand generation marketing is highly advantageous.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Familiarity with project management tools like Asana for campaign coordination and tracking.
- Team player
Place: Hybrid with up to 2-3 days at the office in Odense is preferred
Timing: Start October/November
Scope: Full time Interim position for 6 month with the possibility for extension or permanent hire
If interested please forward CV via https://jelber.com/sign-up-for-jelber/ or contact: