Freelance Performance Marketing Specialist
We are actively seeking a freelance performance marketing specialist to join a global pharmaceutical company as they embark on a journey to become the preferred choice in Canada within their field. In this role, you'll play a crucial part in engaging potential end-customers and driving attendance to events across Canada, where individuals can access testing and treatment services. A key objective of the project is to creatively mobilize patients to physical doctors in a cost-effective manner.
In close collaboration with creative teams and project leads, you will develop, implement, and optimize comprehensive performance marketing strategies aligned with business goals:
- Execute existing and new Meta campaigns.
- Set up new campaign strategies for other channels (Google Ads, B2B (LinkedIn) + new platforms TBD).
- Constantly work to improve campaign performance through insights and real-time optimization.
- Monitor campaigns for performance, ensuring campaigns are pacing correctly, managing spend, troubleshooting campaigns, gathering insights regarding performance, making updates accordingly, and flagging potential issues.
- Campaign reporting and recommendations on optimization.
- Collaborate with project team members to develop compelling ad creatives and copy.
- Collaborate with other Performance Marketing Specialists in the global team in order to align the design and execution of campaigns and reporting
We are looking for an individual with:
- Knowledge of the latest performance marketing trends and the ability to contribute ideas, concepts, and tactics to reach a consumer audience.
- Proven experience as a Performance Marketing Specialist or in a similar role.
- In-depth knowledge of digital marketing channels and advertising platforms.
- Proficiency in analytics tools and experience with data-driven decision-making.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to interpret complex data sets.
- Experience with A/B testing and optimization techniques.
- Creative mindset with a focus on driving results.
- Experience with marketing in the healthcare/pharma sector is a plus.
- Preferably based in Toronto/GTA.
Scope:Planning and content development during November. Campaign to run through 2024
Start Date: ASAP
Location: Preferably based in Toronto/GTA in Canada or remote working in a North American time zones
If interested please forward CV via https://jelber.com/sign-up-for-jelber/ or contact: