Sr. Segmentation Specialist - permanent position
We are seeking a Sr. Segmentation Specialist for an exciting position within the Marketing team at a leading global company. If you aspire to be a part of an exceptional and ambitious digital transformation project that focuses on consumers, and if you're looking to join a global company with a profound sense of purpose, then this is the opportunity you've been waiting for.
Does working with digital user segmentation and personalisation excite you? Are you the type of person who constantly tries to optimise? Do you have experience with deep user segmentation and analysis? Then you are the person we are looking for.
For the Personalisation Team we are looking for a Segmentation Specialist who will analyse, create and optimise our user segmentation for the personalised content marketing. The client are using Bloomreach as the CDP and segmentation solution, which will be your primary working tool.
We are looking for a profile with analytical skills and someone who will thrive in producing and delivering continuously optimised segments for the wider marketing team. We expect you to be able to tell us why a segment is important, what type of profile the segment contains and why we should personalise our marketing for that segment.
As Segmentation Specialist you will:
- Build user segments and audiences for use with all our digital marketing channels
- Analyse and optimise existing segmentation
- Build reports and dashboards for our segmentation quality and efficiency reporting
- Project manage the segmentation space as a whole and take ownership of segmentation usage
- Collaborate with the wider marketing team on segmentation usage and optimal content delivery
- Ensure the personalisation platform setup, taxonomy and performance is optimised and utilised in the best possible way
- 3+ years of experience with user segmentation or profiling
- Experience with digital personalisation systems and segmentation is a must
- You have an analytical and structured mind
- You can articulate analysis and data to a broad audience
- You can maintain multiple ongoing tasks and projects and ensure delivery on time and to specifications
- You thrive in an environment where changes are fast, optimisation is continuous, and delivery is key
- Work well with stakeholders on multiple levels and nationalities
- Are fluent in English
Location: Remote/North of Copenhagen
Scope: Permanent fulltime
If interested please forward CV via https://jelber.com/sign-up-for-jelber/ or contact: