We are seeking a seasoned and skilled Interim Senior Social Media Manager to join a global company on an interim basis for a period of 2 months. You will help elevate the social media presence and strategy across various platforms.Your primary focus will be on strategic development, organizational structuring incl. the community management, stakeholder alignment, and overseeing student management within our social media team.
- Strategy Development: Oversee and develop the social media strategies
- Organization: Define and implement processes for social media management including
- Stakeholder Alignment: Work with stakeholders to align social media initiatives with broader organizational objectives
- Student Management: Supervise and mentor junior members of the social media team, providing guidance and support.
- Proven experience in senior social media management roles
- Strong strategic thinking and analytical skills
- Organizational and project management abilities
- Good communication and leadership skills
- A deep understanding of current social media trends
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
Location: A min. of 2-3 days at the office north of Copenhagen
Scope: Interim - fulltime for 2 months with the possibility for more
If interested please forward CV via https://jelber.com/sign-up-for-jelber/ or contact: