Open freelance opportunites
Her kan de se nogle af de freelance specialister vi søger lige nu. Hvis du er interesseret så send os dit CV og referencer via www.jelber.dk/signup
NOTE: Det er ikke alle jobs som vi poster her, så du er meget velkommen til at registrere dig på www.jelber.dk/signup. Så kan vi lettere matche dig med relevante freelanceprojekter som passer til dig og dine kompetencer.
Please find here a list of some of the freelance openings we have right now. If you are interested, then please forward your CV and references via www.jelber.dk/signup
NOTE: Not all projects are posted here, so don't hesitate to sign up at www.jelber.dk/signup so we can match you with relevante projects.
US native healthcare copywriter
For a global healthcare company based in Copenhagen we are looking for a best in class healthcare creative and copywriter. The company is launching a new area within allergy in the US and therefore they are looking for a freelance specialist who can help build a concept/universe around the area. The work will be for consumer-oriented platforms, so experience in communicating and creating appealing and easy to understand content for consumers will be required. Besides the conceptual work there is a need for help to develop long copy/digital content (primarily for web).
- Min. 10 years experience in developing creative concepts and copy across touchpoints for globale/US healthcare clients
- Agency experience from larger international healthcare agencies and pharma companies
- US native english speaking/writing
- Implementer that has experience in writing for consumer-oriented platforms(web)
- Experience with allergy area or related a big plus
There will be start and onboarding in the last week of June. The concepting and production phase would then start in July and run to mid-August. Afterwards there will most likely be some adjustments here and there. Additionally, we plan to unfold more parts of the experience in several phases, so we expect some more work in the fall. Time-wise we expect about 15-20 hours per week during the concepting and production phase. That might vary with some more intensive phases during that initial phase. The copywriter would be working with a team consisting of internal team members and a design agency.
Place: Remote with international team
Timing: Onboarding and briefing in June. Concept and production from July to mid- August.
Scope: 15-20 hours a week and in the concept phase most likely more
If interested please forward CV and info via www.jelber.dk/signup or reach out to Claus Leinøe
Sharepoint content producer
For a global healthcare company we are looking for an experienced Sharepoint content producer. The client has identified a need to help the local markets with their social media presence and content. Therefore they have built a web-site in order to communicate internally about guidelines, tips/advice, best practices etc. for using social media within healthcare and the aligned with the brand. The site has been built in Sharepoint together with a UX designer, but they now need help in finalising it. Therefor they are looking for:
1. English native copywriting: all the content that needs to be on the site has already implemented, but since the content comes from different sources, we would need someone to review the content regarding the tone of voice, coherence, but also the look & feel of the pages (some are very text heavy). Which leads to the second part of the task:
2. Design/User experience/story telling: Furthermore, we would need this person to take a look at the overall user experience - if the content makes sense, take a look if some of the content could perhaps be turned into visuals, adjust existing visuals so that they are aligned, etc. Overall, we need to create a great user experience with a red thread throughout the whole Sharepoint Site. We have a lot of complex content that we cover and it is a big and challenging task to present it in an easy digestible way.
* English native copywriter with experience from web projects
* Knowlege of working in Sharepoint or other CMS’s
* Can review web user experience
* Capable of rethinking presentation of content in a visual way + executing on this
Scope: 3-5 days per week until finalization in July
Timing: Start ASAP
Various specialists we always are curious to get to know
We have a lot of openings right now. Especially looking for:
- SEO writers
- Live Selling specialists
- Project managers
- Content development for social media(Graphics, film, animations)
- US/UK native copywriters
- Heathcare specialists
Kontakt: send CV and register at www.jelber.dk/signup
For a global healthcare company based in Denmark we are looking for an experienced freelance copywriter. Next year the company will celebrate its 100 year birthday and therefore they are preparing a lot of events and activities. One of them being obviuosly to tell the story of the company from when it was started and to now beeing a truly global company helping thousands of people around the world. The copywriter will join the content and marketing team and help write copy for website and an exhibit bringing to life the story of the company and its people through the years.
- Native standard English a must
- Ability to read and understand Danish a nice to have
- Storyteller with experience in communicating to a larger more consumer oriented audience
- Experience from working with larger glocal companies an advantage
Start: June 2022
Scope: 2-3 days a week June-September and 1 day post week October-December.
If interested please forward CV and references via www.jelber.dk/signup or contact Claus Leinøe
Frontend developer specialist
For a global insurance group which specialises in trade credit insurance, surety and debt collection, we are looking for a freelance frontend-developer to support their digital/marketing team, who is responsible for the companys marketing in Nordics. You will be part of a team of marketing professionals who works with performance marketing. The target audience is B2B finance decision makers.
As a freelancer you will be responsible for making changes to the HTML in the Salesforce Pardot Landing Page templates, and other frontend tasks, and will work closely together with the Nordic Marketing team.
You will work in an agile environment where you will be involved in different aspects of our development: analysis, design, implementation and testing.
- Frontend developer, who can implement changes in HTML-templates for SalesForce Pardot.
- Experience with Salesforce Pardot is preferred
- The tasks is done remote
- Danish speaking profile is preferred
Scope: 20-30 hours per month
For a leading global IT company we are looking for UX designer. The company is a fast growing company with big ambitions. The entrepreneurial spirit that founded the company can still be seen and felt, even though today they’re a global player in their industry. They’re headquartered just outside of Copenhagen, Denmark and they have offices in more than 20 countries.
Your job is to understand their users’ needs, deliver end-to-end design solutions, and support the development of applications that give their users the ability to access their installations from anywhere. Your initial focus will be to research and design solutions that relate to the way their customers are using the products now and in the future within specific verticals.
- A strong portfolio that demonstrates great design skills and a user-centered approach
- Minimum of 4 years of experience working in the field of UX design
- Experience designing complex applications for professional use
- Experience utilizing design system methodologies and the tools that help you deliver; for example, Figma or Sketch
- Prototyping skills that enable you to properly explore and communicate delightful dynamic interface experiences
- Experience in designing responsive interfaces
- Experience with light-weight research activities, e.g. site visits, customer interviews, usability testing, etc.
- Professional proficiency in English, both spoken and writtenStart: April
Place: Remote and at office south of Copenhagen
Scope: Fulltime 2-3 months
If interested, please forward CV via www.jelber.dk/signup or contact Claus Leinøe
Customer service specialist/community manager
For one of our global customers we are looking an experienced customer service specialist/community manager. In this role you will be responsible for:
- Handling inbound requests from customers across different markets
- Community management across social media platforms
- Moderate and monitor reviews on App Stores, Trustpilot & TrustSpot
- Securing that customers are met with professional and friendly service in their native language
- Creating and handling orders and returns for customers to enable a seamless customer experience
- Making sure that the answers provided to the customers are compliant with local regulations
- Reporting any pharmacovigilance or quality related cases to relevant affiliate
- Support in renewing and improving our customer service processes to make them as streamlined as possible
Act as primary point of contact for customers across different markets, who have questions about products or applications:
- Interacting with global customers remotely, providing exceptional support in the customer’s preferred language
- Actively monitor, moderate, and engage with customers on relevant social media channels such as Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Handle or escalate, in a timely manner, incoming issues and requests
- Monitoring, maintaining & documenting customer service in a structured way
- Monitoring and maintaining reviews in App Store, Google Play Store, Trustpilot & TrustSpot
- Staying current with developments in the business to make sure that replies to customers are based on most recent information
A Customer Service Executive is very solution-oriented and has a good understanding of providing a professional and friendly customer service. The executive needs to be capable of communicating effectively and adapt their communication to the recipient. A Customer Service Executive needs to be good at identifying potential risk factors implied by customers in order to be complaint with relevant regulations.
The Customer Service Executive has:
- Experience with Customer Service & Community Management
- A solid understanding of how to communicate effectively with different kinds of people
- A problem-solving mindset
- Experience with reporting/documenting deviations that are reported by users
- Technical know-how to be able to work within multiple platforms such as Zendesk, Falcon & Shopify etc.
- Quality mindset and knows that the devil is found in the details.
Customer Service Executives needs to be:
- Pragmatic and open to learning and applying new knowledge
- Structured when working with customer service and comfortable with documentation
- Proactive and capable of taking responsibility
- Have a keen eye for details
- Thriving in a constantly changing work-environment
- Comfortable in working with people around the globe and having online contact as the major form of communication between colleagues when cooperating.
- Very strong in their use of the English language. Both written and verbally. Any additional language is considered as a plus
Start: As soon as we find the right profile
Scope: 25-25 hours per week
Place: Remote work with international team